The Locanda delle Tre Chiavi, “The Inn of the Three Keys”, was founded by Sergio Valentini and his partner Annarita, on the 6th of December 1997, in the rooms formerly used by the Spagnolli winery.
The most characteristic aspect of our restaurant is a warm and welcoming feel. The illumination has been studied in such a way, that it recalls soft candle light; bottles are lined up along the walls; and everything speaks of delicious food and great wine.
The idea of Sergio Valentini, the creator of this “culinary nest”, was to create a restaurant where the guests could taste delicious and special dishes. We dedicate great care and attention to the choice of our raw food, our recipes and, of course, our wine selection.
- Located in Isera, near Rovereto, in Trentino
- Open 12.00 - 14.00 e 19.00 - 22.00. Saturday 12.00 12.00 - 14.30 e 19.00 - 22.30. Sunday 12.00 – 15.00.
- Come and visit us. Sergio Valentini and Agata will welcome you.
- Annarita is the head of the kitchen, together with Matteo, Nora, Mario e Amel
- No cover or service charge, side dishes included.
- Decembred 2015: we will turn 18!
- Adheres to the Typical Trentino Inn initiative.
- Dogs are welcome.
- Enjoy the still or sprinkling water from the Spino source.
- Lagarina Valley is the origin of most of our suppliers. We strive to offer a short-chain menu.
- Love for great food.
- Enjoy wine from Trentino. You can also buy a bottle.
- Relaxy and enjoy your stay at our restaurant and our bed&breakfast.
- Ecoristorazione Trentina is a program for environment-friendly restaurants, that we are part of.
- Cooking classes, banquets and wedding parties.
- Hotels are available nearby (but we'd really love you to stay at our own bed and breakfast)
- Along the Strada del Vino e dei Sapori del Trentino, the Road of Wine and Taste in Trentino.
- Vegetarian options are always available.
- If you prefer not to drink wine, you can enjoy Soda and Chinotto endorsed by Slow Food.